Xender – your gateway to file sharing
Xender is a preferred file transfer application that has been around for quite sometime now. Users can share any type of files without mobile data usage, Wifi or cellular internet connection. It is a wireless transfer faster than Bluetooth or any other wireless transfer. The app works on multiple platforms like android, iOS, PC/Mac and also supports cross-platform file transfer. All your devices need is a hotspot feature.
Xender was founded in 2011 with an aim to connect the world in a different and better way and to eliminate heavy data usage while transferring files. The app is simple and provides excellent connectivity through the innovative technology and customer-centric approach. Since its inception, the quality of app has only got better and Xender strives to provide the best features and services to customers all over the world. With an excellent growth rate, the app now has over 700 million dedicated users and supports almost all the time zones and about 30 languages.
The app works smoothly and its very simple to use. You don’t need any software to transfer files from one device to another. Instead you can share the files to multiple devices in bulk. The maximum number of connected devices at any given time can be 4. Even with the older versions of 2014. 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, the app does a good job with fast and smart way of file transfer.
Here are the key features of this app that make it different from other file transfer apps –
- The app can transfer any files – be it photos, videos, documents, other apps and various other files from one device to other. The type of device does not matter as Xender supports all platforms and operating systems.
- The transfer is safe, secure and very quick. Infact, it is better than the speed of Bluetooth or any other wireless transfer mechanism.
- The best part is both the devices only need the Xender app to be installed and there is no need for mobile data.
- The app can support transfer to four devices at the same time.
- Xender app is available in many languages so it is easy for users with limited English knowledge as well to use the app effectively.
- The transfer process is easier than AirDrop and doesn’t require NFC (near field communication).
- It is a light weight app and doesn’t require much space on your device
Backup phone using Xender
For this, you need to connect to the required phone and select ‘Import friend’s data’. The other device needs to authorize the transfer. Now, select the data to be transferred and save the data on your other device. That’s it, its as simple as that! The same process works more or less in iOS too with only the names being different!
Why no mobile data connection?
Xender uses the Wifi hotspot feature of your phone to get the file transfers done, so you need not worry about consuming the phone’s mobile data. This makes Xender cost effective and smart way of file transfer.
Currently, Xender is the best file transfer app with only benefits and no drawbacks one can think of. Download the app through the 9Apps store and enjoy simple and highly efficient transfers across devices.